Barnaby Lund holds a Bachelor of Arts, a Bachelor of Applied Science and a Master of Counselling and has over twenty year experience in the government, communications and retail sectors. He is a qualified counsellor and trainer.
His areas of interest and expertise include:
- Business development and marketing
- Disability access and inclusion
- Technology and communications
- Environment and wellbeing
- Tutoring, coaching, personal and professional development.
Barnaby is partially deaf and is an advocate for improving access and inclusion for people with complex communications needs in the workplace, education and community.